The CEO Exchange 2019 To Be Announced
The CEO Exchange
Grow. Learn. Achieve.
Join an exclusive group of petro leaders in a confidential environment. Please leave your financials at home, but do bring an eagerness to learn. You will discover immediate and long-term, proven solutions that can translate into hundreds of thousands of dollars in new revenue or savings.
“I walked away from The CEO Exchange with specific ideas to improve the profitability and cohesiveness of our business to the tune of 6 figures.”
“Betsi does an excellent job of identifying topics of interest to CEOs.”
Call 800-728-9005 For Details
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to bring my financials or any private information? Absolutely NOT. No financial information is shared at this meeting.
- Is there an event agenda? Yes, you can download the agenda here: CEOX Agenda
- Do I have to speak in front of the room? Participants will not be asked to do any presentations. All confidential discussions are held in small table-size groups of non-competing marketers. Only Betsi and our speakers will be speaking in front of the room.
- Am I expected to share confidential information in The CEO Exchange discussions? No, participants will only share information at a level you are comfortable with.
- Will I be seated next to my competitors during The CEO Exchange discussions? Chances are you may have one or more competitors at the event, which is all the more reason why you don’t want to miss this event. In all discussions, we’ll make sure your direct competitors are at a different table.
- Where will the event be held? The CEO Exchange 2018 will be held at Four Seasons Resort in Dallas, Texas. CEOX attendees will receive a special room rate and instructions for booking their hotel room. Discounted room rates are also available 3 days before and 3 days after CEOX if you’d like to extend your stay to take advantage of the golf course, tennis courts, pool or other resort amenities.
Our No Questions Asked Guarantee
The CEO Exchange is 100% risk-free for you. Meridian has over two decades of experience with demanding petroleum marketers and is confident The CEO Exchange will fulfill promises, exceed your expectations, and provide the fuel for you to experience record profits when you implement what you have learned at this event.
If, at the end of the two days, you’re not completely 100% satisfied with what you gleaned from The CEO Exchange, Meridian will refund your tuition – No Questions Asked. Simply talk
to one of our team members at the event and they will handle your refund as soon as they return to the office.
Meridian is a company with a strong foundation and a history of integrity and results, who firmly stands behind The CEO Exchange.
Meridian Associates Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org. Click here for additional CPE details.
“This was the best industry event with the highest quality thought leaders I’ve ever attended and I’ve been to many.”