As a woman in petroleum do you ever wonder…
- Are employees taking me seriously?
- Do competitors think I’m too “soft”?
- Is there is a magic balance between work and home?
- How can I help my Dad retire?
- What are the secrets to petroleum profit that the men trade on the golf course?
If you are an Owner, CEO, President, CFO, HR Manager, Controller, Vice President, Credit Manager, or have employees that report to you, this is your event – for women only – to network, get industry intel and take you and your team to the next level of success.
“This week has been such a blessing. Being around other women who struggle with the same things as me… acting as support and guiding new ideas in personal and business growth has been revitalizing!”
June 26 and 27, 2018 at Tideline Resort in Palm Beach Florida
with an informal meet and greet the evening on Monday, June 25
- Your best ROI project identified and have a well-planned approach to get it done
- Insights for handling the toughest crucial conversations
- A powerful network for future reference plus lasting friendships
- Answers from focused masterminding sessions on your toughest challenges in the petroleum industry
- Tools to become an even more effective leader
- An afternoon at the spa to refresh your mind, body, and spirit (included with your tuition)
- Networking meals to informally mix and compare notes with other women
“I have never before felt such an immediate connection to a group of women and it seemed we came together so effortlessly. The content of our discussions had such a life-changing effect on me. The relaxation was also a great way for all of us to recharge our batteries… that is priceless.”
Co-owner Missouri Valley Petroleum
Why should you attend?
- To learn the secret to managing it all! There are tons of details to consider daily – bases to cover, budgets to deal with, and a big bottom line to shoot for. See how other women in the industry manage it all.
- To know how to enhance and grow all of your departments and your company so everyone is on the same page.
- To turn your newest project into a high ROI success.
- To present your ideas with expertise and build your personal credibility with even the biggest skeptics.
- To get your team working together, learning to overcome “built-in” objections, deal with employees that are change resistant and handle those crucial conversations.
- To share and learn from other powerful women in the industry.
A Petroleum event designed by women specifically for women.
Women in Petroleum Guest Speaker Caroline Adams Miller
Do you ever feel unsupported by the other women in your office? Do you feel other women are resistant to your leadership or success? The dirty little secret in many offices is that women often tear each other down. Jealousy, envy, and resentment can destroy professional working relationships, especially where women are in leadership roles. Learn what you can do as a professional woman to encourage grit and celebrate other women. Gritty women help other women succeed, build supportive teams, and empower the people around them.
Caroline Adams Miller spent more than 30 years helping individuals, leaders and companies to cultivate grit to achieve their goals and find personal and professional success. She has a Masters of Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania and graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. She is the author of six books and has been featured in BBC World News, The New York Times, The Washington Post, NBC, NPR, and CNN. We are so excited and blessed that she will be joining us Women in Petroleum to discuss how female leaders can use their grit to achieve greatness.
Outstanding Petroleum Woman Award
Do you know an outstanding woman in the petroleum industry who should be honored for her contributions? The woman must be either an owner or active employee of a family-owned, privately held, petroleum marketing company. Nominees will be judged by an independent panel of business women based on a short explanation of “why this woman deserves to be nominated”. Each nominee will be notified that they have been nominated via email. The Top 10 nominees will receive a lovely certificate and both winners will be recognized at the Women in Petroleum event dinner.