You. More Amazing.
Join us at the desert oasis and learn where you can improve to be the best version of yourself!
As a woman in petroleum do you ever wonder…
- Are employees taking me seriously?
- If competitors think I’m too “soft”?
- If there is a magic balance between work and home?
- Is there a way for me to help my Dad retire?
- What are the secrets to petroleum profit that the men trade on the golf course?
If you are an Owner, CEO, President, CFO, HR Manager, Controller, Vice President, Credit Manager, or have employees that report to you,
This is your event – for women only – to network, get industry intel and take you and your team to the next level of success.
“This week has been such a blessing. Being around other women who struggle with the same things as me… acting as support and guiding new ideas in personal and business growth has been revitalizing!”
Event Information and Schedule
Join Betsi at this all-inclusive ladies-only event at the luxurious Sanctuary Resort on Camelback Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona. Relax at one of the top resorts in the country while taking in vast desert vistas of the famed Paradise Valley. Sanctuary Resort is a private resort and spa on 53 sprawling acres. Onsite recreation includes both an infinity pool and lap pool, spa with fitness studio and movement studio, tennis courts as well as hiking, walking and bike trails. Dining at Sanctuary Resort is inspired by Executive Chef Beau MacMillan of Food Network fame.
Sanctuary Resort on Camelback Mountain is located less than a half hour’s drive from Sky Harbor International Airport and only five minutes from the historic destination, boutique shopping and art galleries of Downtown Scottsdale.
At this two-day event you will receive:
- Your best ROI project identified and have a well-planned approach to get it done
- Answers from focused masterminding sessions on your toughest challenges in the petroleum industry
- Tools to become an even more effective leader
- A powerful network for future reference plus lasting friendships
- Insights for handling the toughest crucial conversations
- An afternoon at the spa to refresh your mind, body, and spirit (included with your tuition)
- Networking meals to informally mix and compare notes with other women
- The opportunity to explore and enjoy Downtown Historic Scottsdale, Arizona
July 19, 2017
Our first meeting is at dinner meeting at 7:00 pm which will allow you to network with other women in petroleum who understand the stresses and strains of being a female in this male dominated industry.
July 20, 2017
We get started at 7:30 a.m. with breakfast. Get ready to share your toughest challenges with our dynamic group today. Participate in brain storming sessions with others, gathering fresh ideas and solutions to your pesky recurring problems. After a delicious lunch, it’s back to your suite (and the spa!) to get ready for a lovely dinner where you will continue to network, brainstorm and compare notes.
July 21, 2017
We start bright and early again at 7:30 with breakfast. Let your mind expand in a great strategy session led by Meridian’s President, Betsi Bixby, the industry’s cash flow expert. The ideas she presents will prove invaluable. Your Meridian experience officially ends at noon so you can enjoy attractions near Downtown Scottsdale.
Tuition: $1,995- includes meals and 2 spa treatments
“I can’t even begin to express how amazing these three days were to me. Guidance, spirituality, encouragement, clarification to name a few. Women are remarkable creations to this universe. Thank you Betsi for reminding us of that – I feel so Blessed!”
Co-owner Jackie Bee Investments
“I have never before felt such an immediate connection to a group of women and it seemed we came together so effortlessly. The content of our discussions had such a life-changing effect on me. The relaxation was also a great way for all of us to recharge our batteries… that is priceless.”
Co-owner Missouri Valley Petroleum
Why should you attend?
- To learn the secret to managing it all! There are tons of details to consider daily – bases to cover, budgets to deal with, and a big bottom line to shoot for. See how other women in the industry manage it all.
- To know how to enhance and grow all of your departments and your company so everyone is on the same page.
- To turn your newest project into a high ROI success.
- To present your ideas with expertise and build your personal credibility with even the biggest skeptics.
- To get your team working together, learning to overcome “built-in” objections, deal with employees that are change resistant and handle those crucial conversations.
- To share and learn from other powerful women in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
May I come early or stay another day?
Yes! We have negotiated a super low rate for add-on nights up to 3 days before or after the event.
What time does the event start for my travel planning?
Our first dinner gathering will be at 7:00 PM on July 19. We suggest planning your arrival no later than 5 PM to be able to check in and get settled.
When is spa time? Do I need to schedule in advance?
We will have an afternoon on July 20th for your favorite spa activities. You’ll have a credit to spend however you want. When you register, we’ll give you instructions for reserving your favorite treatments. It’s all your choice!
What is the attire?
We are “resort casual” throughout the entire meeting. Remember hotel meeting rooms can be chilly so have layers!
A Petroleum event designed by women specifically for women.